WRT54G2 client bridge sporadically working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
northcentralcom
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 19:16    Post subject: WRT54G2 client bridge sporadically working Reply with quote
I have a linksys WRT54G2 V1 router with DD-WRT v24-sp2 10/30/08 micro - build 10709M NEWD Eko setup as a client bridge to my Windstream DSL modem. I follow all instructions given and am able to get it to work great. Problem is when I shut down the computer or restart it, I am unable to ping the Windstream modem. I usually have to reset the WRT router to defaults and reconfigure it to get it working again. I also go into status and wireless tab and try to rejoin the network for my main router which doesn't always work. Then all of a sudden it shows that I am getting a response back from my pings to the main router. It shows I have good signal strength in the wireless tab. It seems like its just buggy and was wondering if there is a newer firmware version of DD-WRT for my WRT54G2 V1 router. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: