TP-LINK TL-WDR4300 / TL-WR2543ND Donations Fundraiser !!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
coalfield
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have had problems with port forwarding. Dispite setting up static IP's and fowarding the right ports they have not been sucessfully opened. I am not sure if anyone else has experienced.

During this process I rebooted many times, and got to the point my internet failed to work on wireless clients (not checked with cable). PPPoE connection said connected, but no internet.

Ended up doing a reset. Now back online, but I noticed that the 5GHz SSID name did not reset and was same as before reset.

I think I prefer to switch back to the TP-Link firmware, does anyone know if this is as simple as flashing the firmware from the TP-Link website?
Sponsor
alk630
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
coalfield wrote:
I have had problems with port forwarding. Dispite setting up static IP's and fowarding the right ports they have not been sucessfully opened. I am not sure if anyone else has experienced.

During this process I rebooted many times, and got to the point my internet failed to work on wireless clients (not checked with cable). PPPoE connection said connected, but no internet.

Ended up doing a reset. Now back online, but I noticed that the 5GHz SSID name did not reset and was same as before reset.

I think I prefer to switch back to the TP-Link firmware, does anyone know if this is as simple as flashing the firmware from the TP-Link website?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be that simple..have tried without success and TFTP doesn't seem to work either. I have put in a request for a stock firmware revert file in the sticky post at the top of this forum.
alk630
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
There's now a revert file courtesy of LOM in the sticky post at the top....this can be used to flash back to the original firmware from the dd-wrt gui.
checho
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please use another topic for support. It may be started by you or it may be this - http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=160618

PLEASE some moderator lock this topic. FUNDRAISING IS IN THE PAST !!!
FabianB
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 20:26    Post subject: Re: Success! Reply with quote
cloink wrote:
Because I always appreciate it when others do this: just reporting another successful flash here (following giant25's instructions, by the way)! Smile

It worked for me, too. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Display posts from previous:    Page 7 of 7
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: