DIR-615 version i1 get it running

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
dryph
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
getting link
Sponsor
afbc0m
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19    Post subject: posting Reply with quote
for link
jackdevful
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 13:08    Post subject: want link Reply with quote
am posting
mikedhome
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
link
randomakakak
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 18:26    Post subject: post Reply with quote
bumpity bump
cbecker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 21:21    Post subject: DIR-615 i1 wireless is dead after flash Reply with quote
I think I <might> be experiencing the same issue as this post, which is that I applied the firmware earlier in this thread to my DIR-615 i1 and all seemed ok -- at first. Wifi authentication fails constantly. While I can connect via LAN to the switch and I can see the SSID being broadcast, the wireless LED is off and it constantly fails authentication so it's impossible to connect to it via wireless. Yes, I've tried a bunch of easy passwords, it's not that: I'm using WPA2 Personal AES with a simple password like 12345678. Smile

The router's configured as an AP, connected to my main (another DIR-615 w/an earlier chipset/firmware and earlier build of dd-wrt -- think it's C1; will have to check). The i1 "problem switch" is configured as an AP exactly per this link, with all the optionals in.

Anyone else seeing this? I have tried a 30/30/30 as well as "erase nvram; reboot" to no avail. Unfortunately, I can't find the i1's factory-ship firmware to flash to, so while it's not a brick, it is just a 4-port switch now. Surprised

Any suggestions? (I'm reluctant to try the board_config solution for the C1 as-is, 'cause I imagine that board_config itself will be different for the i1. If someone would be willing to dump their i1 "board_config", though, I could at least try the same fix to see if it's the same problem and report back.

Thanks Very Happy
beaner103
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm also having troubles with the wireless security set at WPA2 aes. I can't connect with that setting, i just get "incorrect Password" prompt from my phone and connection issue from my laptop. TKIP works fine but I would like to have my wifi N-only. I'd even be willing to reset to the factory firmware but there is no download for this revision. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
cbecker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:18    Post subject: Still no luck, not even with TKIP Reply with quote
Neither AES nor TKIP work for me for firmware 19442 (the one in the thread) nor with the latest 19519 firmware. Interestingly, there is a difference between how each firmware reacts: with 19442, AES prompts, but gives an error trying to connect. With TKIP, it never prompts, and "just seems to keep trying to connect" to the AP in a loop. With 19519, <neither> AES nor TKIP prompt to connect, and <both> seem to "loop" when trying to connect.

I confirmed the wifi light comes on/off when hosts connect, though. (I thought it's supposed to stay on steady, but I guess it just shuts off when no hosts try to connect).

WARNING: if wifi works for you, great. If not, I've had no luck trying to get the original D-Link firmware for the i1. Evil or Very Mad It's not bricked, but it's now a perma-switch/router w/o wifi until this issue is resolved.

For now I'm going to swap my main router with this one, and have the other host wireless.
Revnelli
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 18:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for this software
danyjad
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 23:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Use WPA2 with TKIP, works for me. I know it's not very secure but it works. Set it to 40 Mhz NG-Mixed. Hope this helps!

Edit: with this setup, info shows 300 mb/s but you will get 54, unfortunately.
roadratca
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
post to get link (sry - i feel like this is spam but seems i must do it) Crying or Very sad
cbecker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 17:03    Post subject: Port-Forwarding not working either Reply with quote
I'm not having any luck getting port forwarding to work either, after this flash (both regular and range forwarding).

Still no luck in getting original NA firmware too. Caution, folks. Sad
timcortesi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 21:53    Post subject: getting link! Reply with quote
getting link!
md888
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
posting to get link.
keithjacobson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 21:23    Post subject: Posting in order to get the link Reply with quote
Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 47
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: