what version to download and where?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
dudeman750
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 23:47    Post subject: what version to download and where? Reply with quote
would it be too much to ask to make this forum a little more clear?

I can't figure out the latest STABLE build of the special firmware to update to. Or where to find?

I have been on here for an hour and still cannot find. I bought the software already, just want to update. My router got damaged and want to reload onto new identical router.

How about some stickys with latest STABLE build and not just beta?
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
Which router? It matters.

All builds are beta and have been for quite some time. Each has bugs that are still being worked on. If you want the most generally stable, use 14929 or 15962.

But it does depend on what router you are using it on.

LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
dudeman750
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks I have wrt54gl 1.1

I use special standard size firmware.

I will wait until the next stable release

Thank you for responding. I know this project has grown beyond what it was a few years ago when I started using this firmware.

DD-WRT is excellent and far exceeds any stock router firmware I have seen commercially.

I only needed flow control for running windows home server. Now I use a Freenas 8 server and don't really need the special but I paid for license for it.
wolfgangj
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
short question which one is better for a WRTGL1.1 ?
15962 or 14929

Regards
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: