Linksys Cisco EA2700 Serial Dump/CFE ect ect.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
wrtacc32
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello, I just want to post that I'm also interested in EA2700 support as the normal firmware is just crap. Copying files over LAN slows down randomly to ~1,5MB sec whilst almost blocking LAN<->WAN completely.
And my provider told me today that it is randomly using the LAN MAC on WAN side, so that's why my connection drops completely sometimes. How can such a bullshit be programmed...
Hope there will be support soon, thanks!
Sponsor
baroneddy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also interested to get the firmware on my ea2700 ! Need to monitor my data usage !!
cbondeson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:14    Post subject: Ditto here Reply with quote
Have 3 wrt-320n modded to e2000. Broke down and bought a ea2700. Would beta test!
OoHaKMaNoO
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
DD-Wrt Team,

Your product is great and as a community we love it. Please, at the very least, can we get an ETA of some kind on when this will be available for the EA2700. If it's not anytime soon that's perfectly fine. I'll sell the thing and buy something that I can flash.

Thank you
dbhost
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 21:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
No longer relevant. The WiFi on this dumb thing keeps dropping out and I am about ready to go all Office Space Printer on this thing... I went ahead and ordered the Buffalo N600 with DD-WRT pre-installed... Good luck to you guys with the Linksys. This thing for me anyway is turning out to be a disappointment quality control wise...
scubamaxx
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 16:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,
are there some news about the development Question
Because I'm also very interested to run DD-WRT on a EA2700...
I use DD-WRT over many years on my fathers old WRT54G but now i have my own shack and so it would be cool to combine a good quality but not so expensive Gigabit Router with, my opinion, the best firmware I know... Very Happy

So, I want to thank for your great work on community and hope it would be not so hard to implement it to the EA2700 Exclamation Laughing

greetings,
scubamaxx
devil-strike
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Any news on the ea2700?
Linksys E3200
dbhost
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just bumping this along. Yes I did get rid of my EA2700, but I have colleagues with this model router that are starting to drool over my DD-WRT enabled Buffalo router...

I am a bit concerned that Fractal hasn't posted in this thread since December 19th. I am hopeful that means he is in deep with getting the job of porting DD-WRT over to this router finished... I know the interest is there. And heaven knows Cisco's firmware is so bad that even a buggy pre-release DD-WRT can only be better... There is no way it could be worse!
carn1x
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Recently read about some horror stories with this router's security relating to XSS and CSRF, so I'm registering my interest here as well Smile.
WooLionet
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
carn1x wrote:
Recently read about some horror stories with this router's security relating to XSS and CSRF, so I'm registering my interest here as well Smile.

Just caught my router sending 2 gets and 1 posts request ещ my testing webserver .. have no idea what router want from my web server .. seems very suspicious
jo1252
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hope to get some news from Fractal soon.
It would be awesome to have a router with decent firmware and not easily hacked by XSS flaw.

If you need a beta tester, count me in!
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
Brainslayer has been on a roll lately. Maybe this will get a build soon. Might be getting one but I heard stock fw is horrible and looking at the linksys support for it, it doesn't look like they are in a hurry to release updates.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
Malachi wrote:
Brainslayer has been on a roll lately. Maybe this will get a build soon. Might be getting one but I heard stock fw is horrible and looking at the linksys support for it, it doesn't look like they are in a hurry to release updates.

This is nand flash and 3.9 kernel seems to be working well on other devices... I would love to see dd-wrt on this and the EA6500, I have given brainslayer data for that router, and if he needs anything on this one, I will certainly try to help, as I have this router and it is serial'd

-Fractal
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Brainslayer working hard this week....

http://svn.dd-wrt.com/changeset/21638

looks like EA2700 coming soon.... Awesome job!!!!!!

-Fractal
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
usually working already Smile

i just dont know if you can install it. i found signatures in the original firmware

Navigation

Jump to: