WRT54G2 V1 Spotty Client Bridge Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
drumma64
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 18:05    Post subject: WRT54G2 V1 Spotty Client Bridge Connection Reply with quote
First, thank you for any input or feedback that you can offer.

I am running a WRT54G2 V1 Linksys router re-purposed as a client bridge router in order to connect to the internet wireless. My modem is an AT&T 2-wire and also acts as the wireless router for my home network. I also have a WRE54G v3 range expander connected to the network to extend range into my basement. I have tried several different builds starting with NEWD 10709 which was recommended on the WRT54G2 V1 WIKI page - http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Linksys_WRT54G2_v1.0

I am flashing each build properly using the recommended 30-30-30 hard reset both before and after firmware updates. The software always works properly and I am seeing no inconsistencies from build to build. My issue is spotty internet access. Sometimes I will have internet access, and other times I won't. The build I have most recently updated to is DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/12/10) micro - build 14929.

Let me know if there is any more info needed in order to better diagnose this issue. Thanks again for any light that you can shed on this subject.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: