Linksys EA6200 bricked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
manusoftar
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 22:48    Post subject: Linksys EA6200 bricked Reply with quote
I'm making this topic because I checked the forum and also ask on the chat but couldn't find a way to solve this problem.

I flashed dd-wrt on my Linksys EA6200 but at some point it restarted on the default official firmware, now, for some reason it wont let me login on the gui so I can't basically do nothing with it.

Also I committed the mistake to do a 30/30/30 reset... anyway, I can ping the router and it gives me a TTL of 64 (always), I tried to tftp the original firmware with the tftp tool provided by Linksys as well as with tftp32 but it always gives me the error message "unable to get responses from server".

Let me know any additional info you may need and let me know if you think there is a way to salvage this router.

Also I have another ea6200 that somehow broke, it lights up the green light and immediatly goes off, I think that one is much more dead than the bricked one.

Thanks for your time.
Sponsor
native_tx
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 23:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you resolved your problem?

Just checking before typing out any suggestions.

Regards
native_tx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: