Info regarding UTstarcom wa3002g4 adsl router and QoS

naif.damudi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43    Post subject: Info regarding UTstarcom wa3002g4 adsl router and QoS Reply with quote
Hi

I've utstarcom was3002g4 Adsl/wifi router with following details i found in device info

Device Info
Quote:
Board ID: 96338W
Software Version: 3.12L.BSNL_01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-8.7
Wireless Driver Version: 4.170.16.0.cpe2.1sd1

I've no idea what chipset this router runs or if its compatible with dd-wrt firmware. I just want to setup QoS for torrents(least priority) so that i can access internet at reasonable speed when torrent are download at same time.

I'm new to dd-wrt, i've updated my other linksys wrh54g with dd-wrt firmware and i really like it especially how extensive the controls are available to the end users and at same time its resonably easy to setup. In my utstarcom router there is QoS but i've no idea how to setup or what i set is working as i imagine its suppose to work.

Can anyone help me with this, the best thing would be if i can flash dd-wrt firmware but i'm pretty sure its not possible with some info i've read here, if thats not possible can anyone explain how to setup Qos.

qos page snaps

page1
page2

I can setup remote access to router if anyone want it.
Sponsor
naif.damudi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
bump!

where to find fcc id on router? i couldn't find one, just s/n and p/n along with model no. do i need to open the case to see which chipset it runs on?

Any info on what settings to set on Qos config page?
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
dd-wrt does not support modems or modem/router combos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: