Adding 2nd WAN to Public Setup over Dynamic WAN Setup

wired
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 19:43    Post subject: Adding 2nd WAN to Public Setup over Dynamic WAN Setup Reply with quote
Hi guys,

I'm currently using the setup as described at:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Public_Sub-Net_Over_Dynamic_WAN

I've recently gotten a second WAN (WAN2) connection (DHCP), and after scouring through the various 2nd/Dual WAN guides, can't figure out how to modify my current config to achieve the following:

1) Currently with the above setup as per the wiki, I have the WAN port to the existing WAN connection (WAN1), 2 ports to Public Subnet, 2 ports to LAN. I would like to change 1 LAN port to the new WAN2 uplink connection.

2) The LAN should be DHCP/NAT (as it is now) and change all LAN traffic (including Wifi) will be routed through WAN2 instead of WAN1.

3) LAN clients should be able to access public IP address (i.e, servers connected to the public subnet connection)

4) Eventually the ports should look like:
W: [WAN1 Uplink], 1: [Public Subnet via WAN1], 2: [Public Subnet via WAN1], 3: [LAN - outgoing via WAN2], 4: [WAN2 Uplink]...... WIFI: [LAN - outgoing via WAN2]

Anyone can help me out a little?

Cheers,
wired
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: