Wriless Client mode on Cisco/Linksys not working - wired is

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
gregcost
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 15:19    Post subject: Wriless Client mode on Cisco/Linksys not working - wired is Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad I only have one Host Router connected to the NET. And I use a CISCO WR320N with the dd-wrt code for that Chipset.. I followed the current Client Mode instructions to the T and the result is as follows:
1 - I am connecting to the host router from the WR320N/WAN.
2 - The WR320N/LAN is on its own Subnet.
3 - For my desktop I can acquire an IP from the WR320N/LAN unique subnet and can pass through to the NET
4 - The WR320N/LAN/WIRELESS is not Broadcasting.
I was never offered an opportunity to assign a unique SSID to broadcast with. On Step 9 when I assign the same SSID as the Host router the ADD Virtual disappears... Which is where I thought I would set Broadcast on using an SSID to represent the WR320N/LAN/Wrieless Access point.

I am missing something or the code is not working properly?
Sponsor
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: