WRT54-TM w/ Chillispot mac issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
charlotteinternet
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 23:42    Post subject: WRT54-TM w/ Chillispot mac issues Reply with quote
I have WRT54-TM's. I've set up Chillispot. Everything is working great, except, I cannot find out how to add Mac Authentication to run at the same time as the portal page.

Info - I've configured the router to bridge the wireless and lan. Users are directed to the Login CGI portal page. However, I have some users who want to add a router on the WRT-54-TM LAN side of my WRT54-TM. I can only assume the way is to assign a Static IP, but I have to give a 192.168.2.xxx address, thus this bypasses the radius. I'd rather not. I would like the users router to obtain a chillispot ip 192.168.182.xxx address based on their WAN mac address.

I've looked through the forums on this issue. I even looked at the chillispot.info site, but that site is pretty much abandoned from lack of user interaction.

Is there some other hotspot software that will work with DD-WRT other than ChilliSpot that can interact with my radius and billing?

Is this feature in the Paid version of DD-wrt? I'll be glad to open up my wallet.

www.charlotteinternet.com
Sponsor
charlotteinternet
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
bump
www.charlotteinternet.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Up! I'm interested too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: