WZR-HP-G450H

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
tarix
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 14:55    Post subject: WZR-HP-G450H Reply with quote
FCC ID: FDI-09101912-0

This router has only been released in Japan, but Buffalo filed it with the FCC a few weeks ago.

I have the Japanese model and I know previous Buffalo routers were able to be converted so I'm hoping since this model has official dd-wrt support that I can someday convert it.

The FCC pictures clearly show three Atheros chips, but I'll have to open mine up to get clearer shots. Edit: ... or to find out that the chips are covered by big metal plates soldiered mainboard.

If anyone knows of any other information I can provide I would be happy to do so.
Sponsor
slybunda
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
going to avoid all atheros hardware from now on, its just too unstable for use as access points. sticking to broadcom from now on.
Aveyer
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is nothing wrong with Atheros hardware, the problem either lies with those who don't know how to use it or bad adapters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: