WZR-RS-G54 reset button didn't work at all?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
DummyPLUG
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:12    Post subject: WZR-RS-G54 reset button didn't work at all? Reply with quote
sure I have enable the reset button, but the router didn't response to the reset button at all, not just the 30sec reset to default, even with a simple reboot, but it did change status from 00 to 01 for gpio 4 when I press the reset button. any one got a wzr-rs-g54 and got the same problem?

using with v24 07/04/06
Sponsor
tournet
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
with my wzr-g54, after telnet the router, run"gpio poll 4", and press the button once, then after press the reset button for 10 seconds, the router "restore factory default", but some of the settings still keeps, not all settings restored.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
We know this problem; the code for button support is OK, but we suspect the flash chip is somehow not fully supported by "mtd" utility.
DummyPLUG
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Eko wrote:
We know this problem; the code for button support is OK, but we suspect the flash chip is somehow not fully supported by "mtd" utility.

I am not talking about reset the setting, it just even cannot reboot the router by press the reset button, that means I must unplug it eveytime when I want to reboot it, or do it in the web interface
By the way, it use a Toshiba TC58FVM6T2ATG65, you may know it already.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: