JFFS %100 full. Build ( dd-wrt.v24 very alpha/2006 - 0708 )?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Bruce_Ferjulian
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:39    Post subject: JFFS %100 full. Build ( dd-wrt.v24 very alpha/2006 - 0708 )? Reply with quote
I just attempted to use ( dd-wrt.v24 very alpha/2006 - 0708 ) for the newer OpenVPN 2.0.7 to solve the problems I am getting trying to assign address ( not happening ).

I noticed that I can no longer copy or create anything in the ( /jffs ) partition. There is currently nothing in the partition but I get a message saying it full.

I had to roll back to v23, and restore previous settings after ( factory default ), probably because the new passwords are hashed and v23 doesn't recognize them so I couldn't login without factory reset.

Has anyone else seen the JFFS file system full immediately after reboot?

I did do a clean of the JFFS after the first warning it was full but no luck!

BTW, I am running WRT54G v2.2

-Bruce-
Sponsor
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
use the mini build for using jffs. then it will work

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 13:48    Post subject: Re: JFFS %100 full. Build ( dd-wrt.v24 very alpha/2006 - 070 Reply with quote
Bruce_Ferjulian wrote:
I did do a clean of the JFFS after the first warning it was full but no luck!
BTW, I am running WRT54G v2.2

There is no space left for the JFFS partition in the current builds for WRT54G(L). You have to use the /tmp directory to store stuff.
Bruce_Ferjulian
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 14:42    Post subject: I did read the Wiki Reply with quote
I know from the Wiki that the WRT54G will report full but the VPN build (v23) at least gives me enough space to place certificates localy. I guess the (v24) build has grown a bit. If OpenVPN worked I'd keep (v23) on the "G" but TUN didn't give out an address to the client no matter what I tried.

I will switch to my WRT54GS for DD-WRT.

Thanks for the replies.

-Bruce-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: