Is development active? What version?

jhsd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 17:45    Post subject: Is development active? What version? Reply with quote
Hello

I've done google searches, I've looked in the announcements forum. I look at the Router Database tool and it seems it's years since a real release. So, what is the actual status of things? Is development in action?

The last release I see available for an Asus AC66U is
dd-wrt-Asus_RT-AC66U.trx 2013-04-19 17,51 MB

How do I find a stable, more current version?
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please see the appropriate forum for the router you are seeking information about. Guidance can be found in the first post in this forum. Thx.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
jsebean
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 20:57    Post subject: Re: Is development active? What version? Reply with quote
jhsd wrote:
Hello

I've done google searches, I've looked in the announcements forum. I look at the Router Database tool and it seems it's years since a real release. So, what is the actual status of things? Is development in action?

The last release I see available for an Asus AC66U is
dd-wrt-Asus_RT-AC66U.trx 2013-04-19 17,51 MB

How do I find a stable, more current version?

The router database is simply not maintained now. You need to look up your router on the FTP server now where there are builds released very often.

OEM Satellite internet -- I'll likely get back to DD-WRT again when I get better internet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: