WRT54GL samsung laptop issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
chusslp
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 13:40    Post subject: WRT54GL samsung laptop issues Reply with quote
Hello guys, this is my first post, my name is Agustin, i'm from Argentina and have little experience in wireless networks.
I've in my home an wtr54gl router obviously with dd-wrt firmware. All is working fine until my mother laptop (samsung rv511) is power on.
When the laptop is on, all other device connected to the wireless network is kicked -by periodic disconnections- or, connected, simply can't browse anything or use any protocol (p2p-mail-ftp-etc).
I try changing the channel for the wireless and authentication method, ssid... same result.
The rv511 allways runs debian linux based environment like ubuntu - mint, and the other devices are running various OS (w$,android, symbian and linux). Have an atheros wireless controller... nothing weird.
EDIT: the laptop can do anything and no loose connection in any moment.
Have someone any experience like this or an idea to help me with?
Thank for all, have a nice day
BTW: Sorry for my english redaction Very Happy
Sponsor
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Which ddwrt build version is on it ?
chusslp
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
v24_mini
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
number...
chusslp
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
KrypteX wrote:
number...

Sorry, i'm working now, when i'm home post the exact version and (if have) the system log.
BR and thank you!
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sounds like an ip conflict.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
chusslp
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
System
Router Name DD-WRT
Router Model Linksys WRT54G/GL/GS
Firmware Version DD-WRT v24-sp1 (07/27/0Cool mini - build 10011

Sorry 4delay!
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 16:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
Worst build ever. Please read the three forum announcements especially the peacock announcement.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
chusslp
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok, i will change it And tell you the news. Thanks!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: