What to do with a wrt54g?

akopps
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:27    Post subject: What to do with a wrt54g? Reply with quote
I own a v5 hardware version. Now that it can't even keep up with my uplink speed, should I throw it into trash or do something useful with it?
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Something useful.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
mito
DD-WRT User

Location: Buenos Aires-Argentina, End of World and new Pope's home.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 0:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Donate to someone that needs it and have no money enough to buy one
That person surely may have slow internet and would be happy.

RT-N16 on VicTek's Raf Beta 9014-v1.3d. repeater @ Condominium pool side, a lot of clients messing arround.
wrt600n on wrt610n firm 16214 @ warehouse for 22 colleagues as wifi client @ 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz just for me.
wrt54gl on Eko's @ warehose as repeater for 22 coleagues as wifi client
wrt350n oldie 2007, 5 years bricked, recovered from dead & modded with antennas and new agn radio now incredible "NA mixed" on Brainslayer's , repeater at my garage, modding as hobby (picture)
All at service.

Kong said: Yeah that stupid 30/30/30. I already said it multiple times on newer units build in the last 2 years this is not the way to do it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: