New Build - 02/04/2015 - r26138

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
JMMazza53
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 17:16    Post subject: dd-wrt build 26138 dated 2/4/2014 Reply with quote
Router-Model: Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N

Browser: IE 8
Version:

Reset: No
Errors: LAN ports are working, but no DHCP. After the unit reboots, I have to set my computer to a static IP to log in to the web GUI. I'm receiving no DHCP at all. Reverted to build 25628 and all is fine again.
Sponsor
sflesch
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 18:08    Post subject: Re: dd-wrt build 26138 dated 2/4/2014 Reply with quote
JMMazza53 wrote:
Router-Model: Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N

Reverted to build 25628 and all is fine again.

Has this build (25628) been at least somewhat stable for you? I'm looking to upgrade from 24461 which was so bad I couldn't revert it.
darkvoid
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router Model: TP-Link WR1043ND v1.6

Errors: No

DNSmasq when loading clears /tmp/dnsmasq.conf file.
I add this to the end of the file:
addn-hosts=/jffs/startup/hoststoignore
But after restarting DNSmasq the line is gone.

On previous versions it worked fine.
understracker
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:40    Post subject: Re: r26136 on WR841NDv8 Reply with quote
bleho wrote:
understracker wrote:

Yes, it is the 4th LED from left. It has nothing to do with DHCP or PPPoE. It should blink either way. Last rev working is r25628. We need a ticket for this (tatsuya?).

It's not a new issue: http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=942449&highlight=#942449

Did you read this?
http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/3979#comment:1
and this:
http://svn.dd-wrt.com/ticket/3976#comment:1
I supposed this.

WAN LED isn't lit either with DHCP or with PPPoE. It remains off. Always. The interface takes IP.
coolkoushik07
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:16    Post subject: TP-LINK TL-WR841N V9 Reply with quote
router model: TL-WR841N V9

reset: no
error: same as previous builds... wan led wont flash although wan connection is active..
bleho
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
understracker wrote:

WAN LED isn't lit either with DHCP or with PPPoE. It remains off. Always. The interface takes IP.

hmm.. seems to be the same problem for v8 and v9.
BS: "WAN-LED indicates WAN connection state."
but we have working WAN connection, right? And WAN-LED is off...
darkvoid
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
darkvoid wrote:
Router Model: TP-Link WR1043ND v1.6

Errors: No

DNSmasq when loading clears /tmp/dnsmasq.conf file.
I add this to the end of the file:
addn-hosts=/jffs/startup/hoststoignore
But after restarting DNSmasq the line is gone.

On previous versions it worked fine.

I would like to add that I'm crazy about this version.
WiFi is rock stable. After 24+ hours My several android devices never drop connection.
My SmartTvs can now stream from my PC (DLNA) very high bitrates movies that before I was not able to play fluidly.
coolkoushik07
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
bleho wrote:
understracker wrote:

Yes exactly.. And I am facing this problem since I first installed dd-wrt on my router(1.5 months ago)

EDIT: In the link provided by you, how can I open a ticket by providing more info? I cant even register there.. trac detects me as potential spam...
wongnog
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dioid wrote:
wongnog wrote:
Router Model: TP-Link TL-WR841ND v7.2

Reset: YES
Errors: YES

DHCP is not working. Have to set static IP 192.168.1.2 on PC to enter web GUI. WAN not working, can't connect to internet. Reverted back to r25628 (12-11-2014), last known good firmware for my device.

Got same issue, no matter reset or not reset 841nd v9.1 and Dir-300 a1, got no help in here. 25648 worked for the 300 and the 841 maybe but i reverted it to factory. No Ticket possible because my passwort is not accepted a problem that a lot of people seem to have. Maybe i quit this Forum.

Just got a 841nd v9.1 after bricking my v7.2. I'd rather not have to deal with DHCP issues if I flash to r26138 on my v9.1. There are other posts here with v9 that say they have no problems. Can anyone else confirm if they are experiencing this issue or not please? Thanks!
bleho
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
coolkoushik07 wrote:

EDIT: In the link provided by you, how can I open a ticket by providing more info? I cant even register there.. trac detects me as potential spam...

don't no. never opened/reopened ticket. understracker had the same problem.
understracker
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 18:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
coolkoushik07 wrote:
bleho wrote:
understracker wrote:

Yes exactly.. And I am facing this problem since I first installed dd-wrt on my router(1.5 months ago)

Trac registration is broken...

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=278135
gbonny
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 19:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
Router Model: TP-Link Archer C5

Previous: 25697
Reset: auto
Errors: after a while my wifi security settings have to be applied with the button again because the clients give a verification error both 2.4GHz and 5GHz now. Same with 25697 for just 2.4GHz.

Setup as an access point

BRCM WRT320N v1.0 27858 mega K3.10 - access point
coolkoushik07
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
understracker wrote:
coolkoushik07 wrote:
bleho wrote:
understracker wrote:

Trac registration is broken...

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=278135

So how can I report a bug now? Is there any moderator to open the ticket with my informations?
vladtheodor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 16:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
FlyHigh wrote:
KrypteX wrote:
The display of HT40 extension channel has been fixed for Atheros in r26230.
http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/ticket/3967#comment:14
Next official build will show correct HT40 channels. Finally !

DD-WRT is not correct with Upper and Lower !

"For example, Primary 1 with Upper is not possible.

Upper (resp. Lower) means the Primary is Upper (resp. Lower) than the Secondary...

In many cases, German word order is identical to English. This is true for simple subject + verb + other elements sentences: "Ich sehe dich." ("I see you.") or "Er arbeitet zu Hause." ("He works at home."). This "normal" word order places the subject first, the verb second, and any other elements third.

Throughout this guide, it is important to understand that when we say verb, we mean the conjugated or finite verb, i.e., the verb that has an ending that agrees with the subject (er geht, wir gehen, du gehst, etc.). Also, when we say "in second position" or "second place," that means the second element, not necessarily the second word. For example, in the following sentence, the subject (in blue) consists of three words and the verb (in red) comes second, but it is the fourth word:

"Der alte Mann kommt heute nach Hause."

With compound verbs, the second part of the verb phrase (past participle, separable prefix, infinitive) goes last, but the conjugated element is still second:

"Der alte Mann kommt heute an."
"Der alte Mann ist gestern angekommen."
"Der alte Mann will heute nach Hause kommen."

However, German often prefers to begin a sentence with something other than the subject, usually for emphasis or for stylistic reasons. Only one element can precede the verb, but it may consist of more than one word (e.g., "vor zwei Tagen" below). In such cases, the verb remains second and the subject must immediately follow the verb:

"Heute kommt der alte Mann nach Hause."
"Vor zwei Tagen habe ich mit ihm gesprochen."

VERB SECOND
No matter which element begins a German declarative sentence (a statement), the verb is always the second element. The subject will either come first or immediately after the verb if the subject is not the first element. This is a simple, hard and fast rule. In a statement (not a question) the verb always comes second. If you don't remember anything else about word order, remember that the verb is always in second place.

“If you don't remember anything else about word order, remember that the verb is always in second place.”

This rule applies to sentences and phrases that are independent clauses. The only verb-second exception is for dependent or subordinate clauses. In subordinate clauses the verb always comes last. (Although in today's spoken German, this rule is often ignored.) We'll discuss word order in subordinate clauses in Part 2 of this lesson.

One other exception to this rule: interjections, exclamations, names, certain adverbial phrases - usually set off by a comma. Here are some examples:

"Nein, der alte Mann kommt nicht nach Hause."
"Maria, ich kann heute nicht kommen."
"Wie gesagt, das kann ich nicht machen."

In the sentences above, the initial word or phrase (set off by a comma) comes first, but does not alter the verb-second rule." Very Happy
FlyHigh
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry vladtheodor, I'm not sure to understand what you mean... probably because I'm French... Laughing

Nevertheless, with P=Primary and S=Secondary, S=P+4 or S=P-4 is much more clear and doesn't require the upper or lower words... Wink
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 6 of 11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: