Extension channel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
TendaW311R+
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 20:26    Post subject: Extension channel Reply with quote
Hi, all day I searched what is extension channel and how it works in dd-wrt firmware. My router is TP-LINK TL-WR841N wirh r23838. Please someone explain about channel extension. I use turbo 40 for wifi
Sponsor
TendaW311R+
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK, I understand how it works. When I change it to upper I use channel 6 and in inssider screen is always ( 6 & 10), when I change extension channel to lower it does not go to( 6 & 2). It is always ( 6 & 10) no matter of extension channel. Please tell me what to do because I want to to get it works. Do I forget something another to change in dd-wrt settings ?

THANKS !
danymarc
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
TendaW311R+ wrote:
I forget something another to change in dd-wrt settings ? !

Nope, that's how it's working from last 2 builds upper only, in my case when I chose lower could not access router with build r24460.
I did not see this as to open a Topic, I use upper and that's it, stock FW by default it's upper you has no options.
TendaW311R+
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
You are right but this is dd-wrt not official. In dd-wrt the router because super router, not casual one. There is lower in settings so in my opinion it must work but it does not and I ask why ? Maybe is better to be removed because as you say can cause problems
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: