Post Deleted/Locked/Unanswered?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 17:07    Post subject: Post Deleted/Locked/Unanswered? Reply with quote
See the first post in this forum. You have likely posted in the wrong forum, which will result in your post being either deleted, locked or get little response. If your post gets deleted and you have read the first post in this forum carefully AND you feel it was done improperly, read this too:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=277904

Also, as pointed out in the first post, this forum is not a technical forum, and you can't expect to get much in the way of technical help here.

Before concluding that your post has been deleted, check your recent posts to see if it has been moved. Due to the High volume of people posting in this forum when they shouldn't, I don't have time to send a pm each time I have to deal with a post that should not be here.

LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Sponsor
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: