New Build - 29/03/2014 - r23838

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Hale
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
R/\ZV/\N wrote:
that these builds are parts of betas program

aha. and there's no new release for almost 5 years, while the previous release is crippled.
Sponsor
jimstaffer
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
monty_burns_007 wrote:

... I think the wifi/LAN disconnect problem is caused by Android devices on Wifi. This morning I used my phone and an RK3188 android usb stick on wifi and got the disconnect bug 5x times on 1 hour!! ...

Router Model: D-Link DIR-825 C1
Status: (1) Android WiFi problem, (2) I had to re-athenticate every time I did anything.
Reset:no

I was running r23720, and all was well.

I upgraded to r23838, and my Samsung Galaxy S2 repeatedly and consistently lost the ability to transfer WiFi data, though still "connected". 3x Galaxy Aces were reported to work fine, however - as did everything else (HP laptops, a MacBook Pro, a Roku3, etc.) This release didn't play at all well with my GS2!

I upgraded to r23919, and all is back to normal, AFAIK.
jimstaffer
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
Spoke too soon. Everything was fine on r23919 until the last few days. This coincides exactly with me setting up an openVPN server. Now I've got the same problem as before - the Galaxy S2 can't communicate reliably any more, and everything else still can - just as before. This indicates to me that perhaps it's not (just) the release after all.
vfrjim
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 0:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
WDR-3600 v1

Using as a client bridge, seemed to be working fine BUT some of my internet traffic was being blocked, especially with XBMC. Funny thing was I switched back to my other DD-WRT device and it worked fine with XBMC.

Very weird
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Display posts from previous:    Page 9 of 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: