need help with an unusual iptables task

alcoed
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 13:40    Post subject: need help with an unusual iptables task Reply with quote
I'm looking for help with an odd requirement which I hope can be accomplished using iptables and DD-WRT. I need to exactly duplicate outgoing web TCP data requests and send them to a second destination port at the same overseas webserver IP address (e.g the stream is sent to both x.x.x.x:12000 and x.x.x.x:15000). Nothing else needs to be modified other than the destination port; all log-in and authentication content is the same for both ports, and this is the only traffic which originates from the source device IP. I think I can figure out how to merge the responses from both port requests (and it may not even be required), but the outgoing duplication is another story. I've searched both DD-WRT and the web, but can find no similar task requirement and solution. The gateway DD-WRT router connects to the web via OpenVPN and Witopia, but this can be changed if necessary.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: