Any Current Belkin Routers compatible? Not in the list.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions
kelemvor33
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 14:19    Post subject: Any Current Belkin Routers compatible? Not in the list. Reply with quote
Howdy,

Anyone know if the Belkin N450 or other current Belkin routers are compatible with DD-WRT? The official models start with F9 but the Supported router list doesn't go that high for Belkin routers.

The support list only goes up to F7xxxx but all the current Belkin routers are F9xxxx.

F9K1117 - AC 900
F9K1116 - AC 750
F9K1112 - AC 1000
F9K1113 - AC 1200
F9K1115 - AC 1750
F9K1118 - AC 1800
F9K1105 - N450

I'm specifically looking for info on the N450 but would take info for any of them.

Thanks.
Sponsor
RaptorSentry
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have sent the specs in for the AC1800, almost a month ago with no reply yet. So hopefully we'll see something soon. I'm going to be upset if it is not, it was the only router at the store that said it was VPN capable.
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sending in specs will be unlikely to result in support. If you want a chance at support, you need to send in a router.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: