EOC2611P dead LAN port

eoc2611p
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05    Post subject: EOC2611P dead LAN port Reply with quote
Hello!
My device suddenly stopped working, by this i mean, the LAN port is not responding anymore, all lights are switching on as usual and no wi-fi signal is detected at all.
How can i bring it back to life again? I will also purchase a DD-WRT license as a Christmas treath to celebrate the event if this is achievable,many thanks!
Sponsor
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
maybe its bricked/damaged
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
My personal suspicion, based on a research of this particular brand & issues, bringed up the fact that there are other end users being affected by this exact problem, and no satisfactory resolution or suggestion came out from the threads i was looking at(including those coming out from the official customers service's representatives), i would guess it's one of those "design" problem which doesn't want to be recognized to avoid losses.
Furthermore, it seems possible with some diy to bring it back to life again, throug the use of JTAG wires and so on, which however requires times to understand the procedures and the purchase of some hardware.
I was hoping for some sort of "shortcuts" bringed up by the wizs of the field, but it seems i have to go for the longest way.
Thanks anyway guys, i hope that my personal input would at least help others to not to give up even when no apparent solution is available.
My current plan is now to bring the machine in a local "pirates's den" and see what's their monetary request for a fix, if too efty, i will invest in the tools for some diy.
Happy New Year everyone.
jesseboden
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
If it's damage, would you guys replace it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: