WZR-600DHP strange effects and lots of questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
dA_RoB
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 17:28    Post subject: WZR-600DHP strange effects and lots of questions Reply with quote
Hi guys,

I am currently running wzr-600dhp with dd-wrt build 20640.

I have succesfully set up a bridge between my pirelli modem and this router.

Now, there are some things which bother me:

1. in the image below you can see that my rate is at 130(Mbps). however, it should be at 300 i guess, since the router is capable of doing so. this won't change by changing the "TX" from 18 to 131 or 81 or 71 or anything else. It stays the same. Also, looking at Status->Wireless i see that TX is at 18 and rate is 150 all the time (changes have no effect)
2.Visible in the picture as well is the amplitude fluctuation. I don't know what the reason for this is/was but suddenly after 15 minutes of loging, the fluctuation was gone.
3. With this build I am able to set the Wifi only to 20MHz. If i use turbo or dynamic, 2.4GHz wifi won't work.

Is there any possibility to fix points 1 and 3?

Thanks!
Sponsor
dA_RoB
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone??
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
I been posting this around for some while now, but it seems no one wants to acknowledge it. You guys may want to familiarize with this, as its becoming more and more of a trend, and i believe its whats effecting all the HT40 wireless lately:

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-features/31743-bye-bye-40-mhz-mode-in-24-ghz-part-1

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
dA_RoB
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 13:40    Post subject: Somehow... Reply with quote
I feel relieved to know, that I'm not the only one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: