Linksys WRT54GS v5.1 and rflow?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ErzTez
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 16:05    Post subject: Linksys WRT54GS v5.1 and rflow? Reply with quote
Hi there,

is there any possible way to get rflow working on a 54gs 5.1? I've got the v23 Final firmware installed but I can't see a way to get anything bigger then the micro release flashed:(

Keep up the good work, 'cept for this problem, the router is running smoother then ever:)
Sponsor
daedalus01
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
You might be better off purchasing a WRT54GL if you wish to use Rflow and other more heavy features.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 23:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
i'm able todo such special versions on your own risk if you pay me some fee. this is all what i can offer. but possibly we must take out something else

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well, as I only use this router to share a lousy 2meg line with 10 ppl, the rflow is just about all i need:) and ofc dhcp, 'coz most of these guys wouldn't know how to input their own ip if i wrote it in their own blood:)
A small fee shouldn't be a problem, contact me on my mail, or ICQ(latter would be better) and we can make a deal...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: