build 17778 - buffalo whr-hp-g54 - no internet / WAN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
the_bhagwan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 0:02    Post subject: build 17778 - buffalo whr-hp-g54 - no internet / WAN Reply with quote
Non-functional WAN port on a buffalo whr-hp-g54 with dd-wrt.v24_std_special_generic.bin, build 17778. Same problem with build before that. Only recent one that works on this router is build 15962. I do appreciate the effort and the new builds, Thanks. Perhaps I need a newer model router compatible with the latest builds?
Sponsor
SilverPaladin
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same thing happened to me. Had to revert back to 15962. I also noticed that when I installed build 17778, it came up listed as 16778, with a build date of April 11 instead of August 11. This was with the "dd-wrt.v24_std_special_generic.bin" build listed in the 17778 build sticky thread.
googlecomtr
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
my router: linksys wrt-54gl

WAN port --> PPPoE
WAN IP --> 0.0.0.0 or empty

WAN port does not receive the actual IP address

Had to revert back to 15962.
LordEternal
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same thing happened to mine as well. Anything newer than 15962 (as of this date) fails to obtain an IP over wan port.
n9lya
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
LordEternal wrote:
Same thing happened to mine as well. Anything newer than 15962 (as of this date) fails to obtain an IP over wan port.

Based on the year or so this issue has been going on and the total lack of a reply for our Gurus.

tells me only silence ...

Anyw ay you guys can fix this BUG.. Please... Jerry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: