Stuck on step 2 on flashing LaFonera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
anyweather
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 19:47    Post subject: Stuck on step 2 on flashing LaFonera Reply with quote
Right now I have my PC connected to the Fon on wire (since I don't have a wireless device), and have 169.254.255.2 on the PC. I can access the Fon with 169.254.255.1 on my browser, but the 2 .html's are not running through (gives me problem loading page error).

Is my connection correct? If the 2 html's succeeded I should be able to use Putty to SSH into the Fon right?
Sponsor
dltv
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 22:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
what is your firmware? and you should make sure that your ip address in the HTML code is changed to that of the one you are using.
anyweather
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
dltv wrote:
what is your firmware? and you should make sure that your ip address in the HTML code is changed to that of the one you are using.

Thanks, after I changed the ip adress in the HTML code, I can submit no problems. In fact, I just finished flashing the Fon, went through the whole process successfully.

My only wireless device right now is a PSP so how do I check if the Fon is really running DDWRT now?
Dravor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just have the PSP connect to the DD-WRT wireless network, or whatever you set your SSID to. It should be no different than joining the PSP to any other network.

-D
anyweather
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
Dravor wrote:
Just have the PSP connect to the DD-WRT wireless network, or whatever you set your SSID to. It should be no different than joining the PSP to any other network.

-D

nvm, got it working now, thanks for the help guys Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: