E1000 v 2.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
wirelessrat
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39    Post subject: E1000 v 2.1 Reply with quote
After installing DDWRT I got a constant reboot. The wifi showed up for just a second for Wireless Clients, but did not connect. The router then rebooted repeatedly.

I did get it to ping and used tftp to put the original linksys firmware back on it, but when completed the WiFi shows "dd-wrt" when sniffed. Clients are still unable to connect and it reboots, so dont think it took the original flash despite tftp showing success.

Finally, held in reset button then applied power while trying to ping and now have all solid blue lights.

Did 30/30/30 upon completion.

Now I cannot ping router at all.

If I have to flash does any know good place. Has a very small place for a header (DJ1) and one row of 5 pins labeled DJ2. Which one for flashing?

Thanks
Sponsor
Mangix
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
i think you can use either, the 11 pins is JTAG while the 5 pins is serial.
DigitalDeviant
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
First off, the OP should stop everything and read the announcements at the top of the forums. At this point I'm betting he missed the peacock thread and there is a lot of valuable information in there about the subject of bricks and this is not optional reading.

Also, the OP has failed to even mention what build he flashed, which is also mentioned in the announcement and sticky threads as being required information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: