Wanted: Linksys WRT54GS version 3 (maybe 2)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
Sublime865
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:09    Post subject: Wanted: Linksys WRT54GS version 3 (maybe 2) Reply with quote
I'm looking for a Linksys WRT54GS Version 3. Version 2 would be acceptable if it has the CISCO button on it for the easy-setup thing. (I like the idea of using the button to run a script or something, not sure how to do it yet but I want it there) and I like 8/32MB Flash/RAM combo as well. I am a CISCO bred person, so I tend to go with Linksys or CISCO products (I'm sure theres probably better buffalo products out there, but brand loyalty all the way for me!)

I have searched ebay, and a couple other places. either no dice or the seller wont respond with serial number.

I dont mind used as long it is in "like new" condition, and I am looking to spend around $75 + Shipping. I dont know how much these things go for so perhaps more or less.

Also Paying through Paypal is a must.

please reply, PM, or E-Mail me ( Sublime865 AT Gmail DOT com) with any info.

Thanks,
Andrew~
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: