wrt54gs ver 5 question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
shapirm
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 14:53    Post subject: wrt54gs ver 5 question Reply with quote
hi , I have a ver 5 router , and I flashed it with 1/7/2006 firmware
I have a few questions :-)

I want to use QOS but when I put rules router proccesor overloads and I can't use it, I tried to oveclock to 250 and it overclocks fine , but still i have problem with overloads Sad ?

Is there any way to monitor traffic on micro edition , like snmp or something because I realy need it ? any way to compile snmp version of
micro firmware ? Rolling Eyes

anyway it's realy cool software and job u done here
thanks for great firmware
michael
Sponsor
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
thats no overload. your unit is running out of memory. the v5 has the same speed like all other WRT units with more memory. but enabling too much services can hang the router. so try to disable something else. i'm still trying to optimize the memory consumption at several points

Navigation

Jump to: