E2000 Activation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
kcchris
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:16    Post subject: E2000 Activation? Reply with quote
Sorry if this exists in the forum or wiki somewhere, or if I'm missing something obvious. I searched but could not find anything.

The Router Database shows the Linksys E2000 requires activation. Is that true? It seems strange that this one model in the middle of the product line would require it but none of the other Linksys models do.

Thanks!
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
That must be a typo, the E2000 doesn't require activation, i would however, follow the wiki instructions on that unit.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Linksys_E2000

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
idmitriy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
So is that a typo or not?? What does it mean activation required?? It's still posted in Router Database.

My DD-WRT Routers:
Netgear WNDR3300, Linksys WRT54G2, Asus WL-520GU, Dell TrueMobile 2300, Belkin F5D7230-4 v1444
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
idmitriy wrote:
So is that a typo or not?? What does it mean activation required?? It's still posted in Router Database.

As i said in the post previous, It doesn't require activation, i'm not sure how much more plain answered i can give you. Also yes it still says it in the database, mind changing it for us? I didn't think so.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: