Micro build SP2 with kaid Linksys WrT54g V6

topher42
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:58    Post subject: Micro build SP2 with kaid Linksys WrT54g V6 Reply with quote
Is it even possible and if it is can someone point me in the right direction?? I flashed my router with DD-wrt without knowing that my piece-of-crap router can't fit the standard build. Honestly even as a micro it still kicks ass but am highly disappointed that I can't use Kaid. The help would be highly appreciated!!
Sponsor
u3gyxap
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Get rid of your router trough eBay (or return it to the store) and get WRT54GL or Buffalo WHR-G54S or WHR-HP-G54
topher42
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think it's possible, I'm running a micro build of v23 SP3 and have about 2 mb left of free space and the Kaid engine and conf file is roughly only 1.5 mb. I transfer it to the router myself but the micro build has been completely stripped of all file transfer capabilities. Anyone willing to recompile a micro with Kaid, even if you think it will brick my router!! This POS ought to be bricked if I can't get DD-Wrt with Kaid on it. WRT54G ver.6 sucks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Contributions Upload All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: