special ironic thanks to one customer here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2
sanchoz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes of course, but the same way you can write your bankcard pin on your head!

and what about leave your car open with the keys in the door? would you complain that somebody has stolen your car?

dude, wake up. when somebody is too stupid, he has to pay for it!

dummheit schützt vor strafe nicht!!!

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
sanchoz wrote:
yes of course, but the same way you can write your bankcard pin on your head!

and what about leave your car open with the keys in the door? would you complain that somebody has stolen your car?

dude, wake up. when somebody is too stupid, he has to pay for it!

dummheit schützt vor strafe nicht!!!

It was just a suggestion that maybe someone didn't point blank screw the dd-wrt project. I sure hope someone didn't and maybe did what I said by accident.

Does anyone know if it's still posted ?
sanchoz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes, accidents happen but there is no excuse for it. in my opinion everybody is responsible for his acting so when he/she is doing filesharing he/she has to take care in a very special way.

and when you cause an accident, you has to pay for it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
thats major bs. time to go a huntin.
adisor19
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 22:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't know about this.. yes it is bad karma, but there is nothing wrong with it.. I guess embedding the name on it would be a good idea..

Adi
cyberde
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes I think that would work too, unless he (the user) doesn't give a shit about that...

Donater
olmari
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
Don't make any "special p2p version" that won't do any good. Because then majority of peoples getting it from there will think it's crap and never touch it again. And we have to remember that even when one is responsible for own actions, generally peoples are stupid, especially when it comes to computers.

The name idea on the firmware is good, and it even looks cool for legimate users I think Cool
kikiconnected
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 19:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes thats stupid and bad for people who bought it!
Evil or Very Mad
WirelessOverSand
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Assuming it was done intentionally, I hope his nuts rot and fall off (or the female equivalent - I don't want to appear sexist Laughing )

I'm sure BS & friends get a lot of pleasure and sense of achievement from this work, but it doesn't put food on the table or pay the rent - so it depends on "sales" of Specials and on the proceeds of the shop - both pretty cheap!

The standard versions are pretty damned good, so why "steal" Specials (I bought at v23SP2 and found that it still didn't do what I wanted and I want to wait for a stable "release" of v24 before I upgrade, but I still consider my donations to both web site and Special a real bargain)

Stu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
Quote:
The standard versions are pretty damned good, so why "steal" Specials (I bought at v23SP2 and found that it still didn't do what I wanted and I want to wait for a stable "release" of v24 before I upgrade, but I still consider my donations to both web site and Special a real bargain)

Stu

Here! Here! My sentiments exactly.
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: