Motorola WR850G, $27.99 free shipping at 3btech.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
gnatd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 16:15    Post subject: Motorola WR850G, $27.99 free shipping at 3btech.net Reply with quote
This was a whitebox item. I ordered one last week to use as a client AP. It came in as a WR850G v2. It took dd-wrt firmware pretty easily (there are minor issues with the Motorola firmware not encrypting the http_passwd value, but this doesn't seem to be a problem with virgin equipment). It worked well enough that I just ordered a second to play around with.
Sponsor
gnatd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 18:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry... I didn't read the thing about private sales only before posting. I don't see how to delete my post, so feel free to do so as needed. Apologies. It just seemed like a good deal for someone trying to get started with dd-wrt.
Eleo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sounds like an awesome deal, anyway. Good hardware specs on this. I'm really thinking about getting one. Your thread may be against the rules but it was super helpful anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: