WL-700ge micro firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ocdc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:36    Post subject: WL-700ge micro firmware Reply with quote
Hi to all.

I've searched the forums about this one but the results showed thats its unanswered so i tried it anyway since my friend handed me down his wl-700ge without the hard drive though. I decided anyway to flash a dd-wrt micro on it and to my surprise it worked. Not fully though because as soon as i rebooted to router it fails to boot. I can no longer ping it. I decided to reflash it again to see if it was a fluke and to my surprise i successfully flashed it with a dd-wrt micro.

The way I flash it is I first install the asus firmware and then through the web interface I flash the dd-wrt micro. It works as long as I don't reboot the router.

Now my question is, is it possible to get a micro firmware that fully works for this router? Its ok even if it doesn't have usb and ide hdd support. Thanks for everyones time.
Sponsor
seya
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Check this website
http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/dd-wrt/timeline
Looks like on 16-Dec-2010 changes, it support WL-700GE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: