Turning radio on/off based on TOD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
slimypizza
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 18:58    Post subject: Turning radio on/off based on TOD Reply with quote
Haven't tried the latest beta yet for my Linksys 160NL but has the functionality to turn the radio on/off based on time of day (TOD) been totally removed? Why? That's one of the reasons I wanted to try DDWRT on my 160NL. My WRT54Gv5.1 using the micro version of DDWRT has this functionality so I assumed the full version would too. Using 14311 on the 160NL right now.
Sponsor
Luniz2k1
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wireless -> Advanced Settings -> Radio Time Restrictions section, enable Radio Scheduling and set when the radio is on/off.

Got OpenDNS?
slimypizza
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 0:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
Luniz2k1 wrote:
Wireless -> Advanced Settings -> Radio Time Restrictions section, enable Radio Scheduling and set when the radio is on/off.

There is no Wireless -> Advanced Settings option. That's my point.

I'm running build 14311 on a Linksys 160NL. The wireless -> Advanced option (including Radio Time Restrictions) does exist on the micro version of 13064 I'm running on a WRT54G v5.1 which I have configured as a wireless bridge.

Why doesn't this functionality exist for my 160NL? And will it be included in a later version?

Thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: