Asus WL-500gpv2 . Power led flashes after upgarding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
stas87_ua
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 17:17    Post subject: Asus WL-500gpv2 . Power led flashes after upgarding Reply with quote
Hi,

i have Asus WL-500G Premium v2 and wanted to upgrade stock firmware to DD-WRT v24-r14537, so i started TFTP, as shown in that article: http://dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Asus_TFTP_Flash , unplugged the power cord, waited for 30 seconds, then turned it on with Restore button holding and uploaded wl500g-clear-nvram.trx , then turned the router off and repeated the same procedure for wl500g-recover.trx and dd-wrt-v24_mini_asus.trx . But after i had rebooted the router after flashing it with mini trx file it always goes in recovery mode, however, it looks like recovery mode, because the power led flashes and 192.168.1.1 not available. What should i do? Very Happy
Sponsor
stas87_ua
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anybody knows what should i do?? I'm kind of new to this things
gruenesAlien
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
For asus wl500gp V2 you just need to flash the firmware, not those other images.

Try to use the asus firmware recover tool and flash either asus firmware or a dd-wrt firware.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: