Joined: 07 Dec 2009
|Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 0:21 Post subject: Using miniupnpd on WRT610N V2
|Note: this has only been tested on Eko's svn13401 big build.
* UPnP service needs to be disabled on the web interface.
* SSHd enabled to make things easier rather than typing commands in the web interface.
* JFFS needs to be enabled. Please note from my experience this does not work fully from the web interface. You need to run the following commands in order to make sure that the jffs partition is mounted.
|nvram set jffs_mounted=1
1. SSH to the command line
2. mkdir /jffs/bin (if it is not there yet)
3. download miniupnpd.gz (thanks to autobot for the link) to /jffs/bin
4. gunzip miniupnpd.gz
5. chmod a+x miniupnpd
6. verify that miniupnpd works by typing in "which miniupnpd" and seeing "/jffs/bin/miniupnpd"
7. in the web interface under Administration -> Commands, put the following code in (thanks konradc for reminding me how to do shell scripting):
|/bin/kill `cat /var/run/miniupnpd.pid`
/usr/sbin/iptables -t nat -N MINIUPNPD
/usr/sbin/iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -j MINIUPNPD
/usr/sbin/iptables -t filter -N MINIUPNPD
/usr/sbin/iptables -t filter -I FORWARD -j MINIUPNPD
/jffs/bin/miniupnpd -i `nvram get wan_ifname` -a `nvram get lan_ipaddr`
8. Save Firewall
To test, I used transmission and did a the port check (note sometimes it takes a while so I did the check a few times before it kicked in as port is open).