Wanting to purchase a couple bricked routers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
rolothree
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 17:16    Post subject: Wanting to purchase a couple bricked routers! Reply with quote

I'm wanting a couple bricked routers of the WRT54G series. Any series capable of B/G is fine. All I require is that some led lights up or all of them light up and you haven't tossed it up against a wall or spilled liquid into it. If NO leds come on then give me some more info on what happened to it. Since I already run the micro version it would be nice to stick with the same routers which are v5 and v6.

How to sell it to me: Post an ad on EBay with your price and shipping costs and leave the link to the item here as a response. If your in the Austin Texas area send me an email here and tell me how much and I could pick it up locally.

It may be worth while to let me know what your asking with shipping before posting so I'd let you know if I'm willing to purchase it at your asking price.
Thx,

Sponsor
bmwfrk87
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
hey i've got a v6 that i blieve is bircke all 4 lan and internet come on solid, power blinks then goes solid. I just bought it a month ago.I didn't want to bother with jtag. i bought it for about $60 at walmart. I was going to sell it for 30 plus shipping (which shouldn't be but a few dollars) since it is in otherwise perfect condition and if i really wanted to i could have just fixed it, but i'm lazy. let me know

email: bmwfreak@gmail.com

I'm in Virginia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: