Linksys WRT54GS v5.1 incompatible?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
gentlesea
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 21:16    Post subject: Linksys WRT54GS v5.1 incompatible? Reply with quote
Hello,

two of my customers managed to break their Linksys WRT54GS v5.1 in almost no time. One of them said, that he changed the password and could not login afterwards. Worse: There was no access possible no more. Even a 30/30/30 did not work. Since this is the second time I get a router of that type back, I wanted to warn you fellows. It was flashed with the appropiate micro version.

Cheers
Sponsor
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
Donno..... I've worked on a bunch of V5's & V5.1's. I have never experienced the problem.

When they were initially flashed, did the "flasher" do the whole hard reset (30/30/30) thing before & after flashing the "flashee"?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43    Post subject: 30/30/30 Reply with quote
Before the flashing, he did. After the flashing he did use the webinterface to reset. The he sold another one with the lastest sp2 on it. Let's see if that works out...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: