Suggestion For improving DD-wrt in ns2

alfrqan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40    Post subject: Suggestion For improving DD-wrt in ns2 Reply with quote
HI
A
Monitoring clients servies..so we can know which and what is doing,Because some poeople write bad things about a the government ..later goverment will search and catch the owner of IP...so i cant know the person and then i will be catched
B
U know that ns2 has flash 4mb
and the firmware is about 3.6mb
so about me..I didnt use any servies from dd-wrt except Qos and wireless setting?!

and I hope they will remove some features and give us to choose what we want>!

C
I hope also that with dd-wrt offer webpage for our clients without using hotspots sites

D
if any new release in dd-wrt for example:
I have seen BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/290109
So i think they have to mention the fixed problem or the info of the each update...

Thanx alot
Sponsor
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 13:02    Post subject: Re: Suggestion For improving DD-wrt in ns2 Reply with quote
alfrqan wrote:
HI
A
Monitoring clients servies..so we can know which and what is doing,Because some poeople write bad things about a the government ..later goverment will search and catch the owner of IP...so i cant know the person and then i will be catched
B
U know that ns2 has flash 4mb
and the firmware is about 3.6mb
so about me..I didnt use any servies from dd-wrt except Qos and wireless setting?!

and I hope they will remove some features and give us to choose what we want>!

C
I hope also that with dd-wrt offer webpage for our clients without using hotspots sites

D
if any new release in dd-wrt for example:
I have seen BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/290109
So i think they have to mention the fixed problem or the info of the each update...

Thanx alot

about your point C. you can do it already if you setup your own hotspot backend for chillispot or nocatsplash (the later one is more easy)

Navigation

Jump to: