Free Radius Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
swarmspot
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 23:17    Post subject: Free Radius Service Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I am now offering a free radius server to anyone that needs one. If you are setting up a coffee shop or any type of hotspot I will host your Radius server and allow you to create unlimitted one hour accounts for your site. You can charge any price you like for the vouchers or give them away for free. There are no strings attached. It is FREE. In addition if you need a customised login page I'll set it up for you, again for free.

Contact me sean@swarmhotspots.com if you want to use the service. I know it's hard to believe but there is no charge. Just get in touch and I'll set it up for you.

Regards,

Sean
Sponsor
timallix
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:23    Post subject: might be interested Reply with quote
Hi Shawn,

I have been toying with the idea of setting up Free Radius on my own Linux box, but I am still in the intimidated stage with Linux. I am supposing you have done the hard work and want to see how well you've built it? Anyhow, I already have some good locations and I can put in the DD-WRT flashed Linksys routers, but I would need help with the Radius configuration. This is a commercial venture and would have to be reliable. Can you work with me?

Thanks,

Tim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: