wrt54g v4 + DD-WRT v24 sp1 not graphing bandwidth usage :S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
FadedSpark
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:00    Post subject: wrt54g v4 + DD-WRT v24 sp1 not graphing bandwidth usage :S Reply with quote
The title about sums it up. I rebooted it (Well, a power outage did. ) and now it isn't graphing the bandwidth usage :S It lost the graph on the day it happened (The 9th ) and now it isn't recording today's usage either :S The counter goes up, the graph does not. Any ideas?
Sponsor
FadedSpark
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump for ongoing issue.
FadedSpark
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Grrrr messed up monitor bump.
ThaCrip
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
that makes 3 people i know that can confirm this issue... here was my previous post about this issue...

http://dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35414

i sent Eko a pm and it appeared he said he would look into it.

but i got a question for you (FadedSpark) ... when you updated to v24-sp1 did you hard-reset (hold reset button for 30seconds) the router and then manually configure it? ... cause if you did not then that would make it only two people that can confirm it... cause me and the other guy (in my thread) confirmed it even after doing the hard-reset.

p.s. if you want to get it going again just unplug the router for 5-10seconds and plug it back in and it works. (at least for me) ... i know that aint a proper fix but it works for me.

Primary Router: Linksys WRT54GS v1.1 /w dd-wrt.v24_mini_generic (r46640 May 13th 2021) ; new Panasonic capacitors Feb 11th 2020 | Backup Router: Linksys WRT54GS v6 /w dd-wrt.v24_micro_generic (r46640 May 13th 2021)
FadedSpark
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 19:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
ThaCrip wrote:
that makes 3 people i know that can confirm this issue... here was my previous post about this issue...

http://dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35414

i sent Eko a pm and it appeared he said he would look into it.

but i got a question for you (FadedSpark) ... when you updated to v24-sp1 did you hard-reset (hold reset button for 30seconds) the router and then manually configure it? ... cause if you did not then that would make it only two people that can confirm it... cause me and the other guy (in my thread) confirmed it even after doing the hard-reset.

p.s. if you want to get it going again just unplug the router for 5-10seconds and plug it back in and it works. (at least for me) ... i know that aint a proper fix but it works for me.

went from the STOCK v4 firmware -> DD-WRT v23 -> 24-sp1 + Hard reset (Cleared nvram and all by holding for 45 (My counting has been known to suck Wink )

Thanks for the tip Smile
FadedSpark
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
The above fix DID NOT work for me Sad Still have no bandwidth monitor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: