Internet and LAN. Is It Possible&

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Frag31337
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:09    Post subject: Internet and LAN. Is It Possible& Reply with quote
First of all, My English Not so good, so i Sorry For All mistakes what I make in This Topic.

I have Such Problem. I want use Internet and Lan in same time. When i Connect Cable from provaider To PC, I can use Internet via PPPoE and Lan of my area (Provider Make Such thing). But When I Use Router Linksys WRT54GL, I can only Use Internet, and I Don`t see PC`s in local.

As I Know D-Link Name This Feach Dual Access.

Is It Possible To use internet and LAN? And How? Please Give link to Any manuals.
Sponsor
Knasher
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have a look at http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Access_To_Modem_Configuration. This will allow you to setup your network so that you can access lan computers via ip address from inside your lan. Just make sure your local lan is in a diffent ip range from the wider lan you want to access (e.g. if you were getting a lan ip of 192.168.1.x before you need to change it so that your router gives you an ip in the 10.0.0.x range, for example).

The you would be able to access the lan shares with //(lan share ip). Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: