Impossible to de-brick my wap54g v1.1, Can anyone help me??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
dustinyang
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:46    Post subject: Impossible to de-brick my wap54g v1.1, Can anyone help me?? Reply with quote
Hi
I have a WAP54G v1.1. I updated it to eko's dd-wrt.v24-9068_VINT_micro.bin and it worked fine.

But when i reset configuration to defaults( pushing reset button ), i's bricked.

Anybody have a CFE.BIN that works on a WAP54G v1.1? or anybody have a complete flash backup from a WAP54G v1.1?

My MAC address is:00:0F:66:12:A9:62

please mail to me, my e-mail is: dustinyang@tom.com.
Thank's.
Sponsor
manuforti
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
you probably don't need to go that far, re flashing the CFE.

assuming you have jtag or serial connection to the device try erasing the nvram and see if it un bricks.

if that fails try erasing the nvram and kernel. WAP54G's i've used and bricked needed the nvram and kernel erased then they responded to either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.245 and wait for a tftp of a new firmware. I would recommend using a Linksys firmware and then start your dd-wrt installation again.

best of luck
dustinyang
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
manuforti wrote:
you probably don't need to go that far, re flashing the CFE.

assuming you have jtag or serial connection to the device try erasing the nvram and see if it un bricks.

if that fails try erasing the nvram and kernel. WAP54G's i've used and bricked needed the nvram and kernel erased then they responded to either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.245 and wait for a tftp of a new firmware. I would recommend using a Linksys firmware and then start your dd-wrt installation again.

best of luck

thank's for replay.
wap54g has not jtag. So I have to unsolder flash from the board. But I made a mistaken for formating the whole flash.....
So I need the original cfe.bin for reflash......
dustinyang
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Come on, can anyone else help me?
dustinyang
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
bump, still need help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: