V24 Spezial Version RC6.x

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates
megabyte0469
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:53    Post subject: V24 Spezial Version RC6.x Reply with quote
Hallo
i can't find a download link for the V24 RC6.x special Version for Buffalo Routers with broadcom chipset.

Is this firmware on the way ???

Thanks
Sponsor
megabyte0469
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:47    Post subject: Re: V24 Spezial Version RC6.x Reply with quote
megabyte0469 wrote:
Hallo
i can't find a download link for the V24 RC6.x special Version for Buffalo Routers with broadcom chipset.

Is this firmware on the way ???

Thanks

And no admin here ????????????
olmari
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
They are not making special build from every single beta or RC version. Just too much work for no real advantage, don't you think?
cyberde
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
Too much work? Come on, building the special is just setting some parameters different, just as mini, nokaid etc.
Would love to have special beta's too.

Donater
olmari
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
But what would be the point of doing special version from each and every beta and RC? Sure they are nice to have occasionally, but I'd say lets focus to squashing bugs fro mbeta and RC versions and then do the special builds again from stables. Smile
cyberde
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
You've got a point there Smile
The reason for me is, that I like to flash to the last build whenever it comes available. But I've also payed for the special so I'd like to use it.

Donater
OPERATOR
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 22:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
i'am searching for the Buffalo WHR-HP-AG108 Version with trunk feature for 2,4 and 5ghz and olsr-ng in the last version, like the freifunk firmware. Source is here: http://olsr.funkfeuer.at/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom Customer Downloads & Updates All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: