FS/FT: 2 CPU's / 2 Routers L$$K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
shawn_selig29
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 23:10    Post subject: FS/FT: 2 CPU's / 2 Routers L$$K Reply with quote
Hi guys, all item obo.... pm me with all your offers

[COLOR="Red"](1)[/COLOR] I just received a Brand New in Box..not opened..... AMD Sempron 2800+ Socket 754.

heres the pictures of it: ignore the date on the pics as the date wasnt set on the camera...

[COLOR="Red"](2)[/COLOR] [SIZE="6"]AMD ATHLON 64 3000+ PROCESSOR SOCKET 754 AMA3000BEX5AP[/SIZE]

this cpu is 1.8 GHz ....... will sell for what paid for [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]$32[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"](3)[/COLOR] [SIZE="6"]D-Link DI-604 Residential Gateway ( wired router) H/W:A2[/SIZE] this router was never used.. still has plastic in front of router on the lights... only thing is i only got the router itself no manuals or power cord... $10 ---> [SIZE="5"]$8[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"](4)[/COLOR] [SIZE="6"]Linksys BEFW11S4 V.4 Wireless B Router[/SIZE] ..... works 100% with great range...only comes with power adapter and router..no scratches on it or anything... kept clean.... the price on this great little router........ $25---> $15 ----> [SIZE="5"]$12[/SIZE]

pm me with any questions or offers...i accept pay pal and money orders.also the buyer pays shipping.. but i recommend pay pal for faster service....... thxs for looking...
Sponsor
shawn_selig29
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
im open to offers now....pm me if you have any...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: