OpenVPN and DHCP forwarding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
gbraad
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:26    Post subject: OpenVPN and DHCP forwarding Reply with quote
Hello,

I'm using a setup of several Linksys WRT54GL's for VPN connections. In Holland I use a Linksys with DD-WRT v23sp1 (666-release) which provides the internet routing, behind there is a small SOHO-network. In that network are three more WRT54GL's used as AP's and one as a VPN-server (running OpenWRT RC5). I can connect remotely (from China) to the VPN-server, but the connection complains about the DHCP. On a DD-WRT it is easy to make the router use DHCP-forwarding... so I tried to make that with DNSMasq but probably I forgot something. Can anyone give me some information on how to do it? In the current setup I test remotely using a windows computer which retrieves an IP using DHCP; later this will be replaced by a WRT54GL router (running DD-WRT 23 vpn). Advice is welcomed.

Greets, Gerard
Sponsor
sufrano63
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
Currently OpenVPN will only work with built 06/15. According to BS and developers, they've made some changes to brctl starting with built 07/19 Йыхви. Try 06/15 and see if it works, then try the later built after 07/19. I couldn't get it to work.... Sad

Navigation

Jump to: