WRT1900AC vs. UDP packets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
frankd84
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 13:22    Post subject: WRT1900AC vs. UDP packets Reply with quote
I just changed my ISP stock router for a WRT1900AC with DD-WRT v3.0-r52148 std (03/26/23).

Once the swap was completed, I noticed some intermittent problems with VoIP registration and a custom wireless device (ESP32) that communicates over UDP. (Both were working without any issue on the previous router)

Both have the same behavior, one on local network and others over Internet.

As I can see on the ESP32 device, the UDP packet sent from a computer on the local network to the device is received but its response (using the same channel) isn't always received by the computer.

On VoIP devices, I can see that devices are registered (over UDP) on their respective services over Internet but devices here state they are unregistered since they didn't received response from server.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

I already used some old DD-WRT routers back in days without any issues with VoIP over UDP.

Is this behavior familiar to someone?

Thanks!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: